Review Kindle Touch

Saturday 26 May 2012

An Honest Review of the Kindle Touch
I've been a Kindle owner since the very old and chunky Kindle 2 device. Here's my personal pros and cons on the new Kindle Touch:

PROS ON THE KINDLE TOUCH:

1) Smaller and lighter than my previous Kindle Keyboard model. Dispensing with the physical keyboard and using an on-screen keyboard has saved a lot of space. This makes it nice and light to hold...
***
Not worth an upgrade
I will be forever grateful to my Kindle Keyboard 3G as it reintroduced me into the world of reading. Therefore, I was really looking forward to receiving the upgraded Kindle Touch. There are, however, some really disappointing features that have left me feeling somewhat let down by the product. The most annoying one is the search engine. Whereas the keyboard version lets...
Kindle Touch, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Touch Screen Display  
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 KINDLE FIRE Best Review All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.